How to prevent electrolyte imbalances ft. Angela Stanton, PhD
- Why you need more salt on a high carb diet, not just on keto
- The relationship between sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium
- Why you should avoid potassium supplements
- Why cardio can make you feel bloated
- Diet strategies to avoid migraines and improve your health
Electrolyte imbalances have many causes, and are not just due to your diet. Find out the reasons and how to avoid them in this article.
For years we’ve been told that too much salt is bad for us. Learn the dangers of too little salt and the real white crystals to avoid – sugar.
Learn what each of sodium, potassium, magnesium and calcium does, how they interact, how much of each you need, and where to get them from.